First of all, the new look...I decided when we moved here to try out my natural color because I hadn't in 17 years..I HATED it. It totally washed me out and aged me. I decided that while I'm in the process of losing weight, the hair length needed to go as well. I wanted a style that I couldn't just throw into a ponytail. The great news is I'm happy with both (So's Kevin)! The weight is melting off (I'll share my diet later) and I LOVE my hair!! I'll try and post a before and after photo. I'm happy to hear what you think!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Time for a New Look
So I missed two Sundays blogging because Girls Camp and YW have currently taken over my life. I'm not complaining, I do love both jobs, I just have to wait sometimes to get to my "fun stuff" because of dead lines that I need to meet. It's all good and August will be here soon enough. I have lots of little blogs to add today to catch my journal up.
First of all, the new look...I decided when we moved here to try out my natural color because I hadn't in 17 years..I HATED it. It totally washed me out and aged me. I decided that while I'm in the process of losing weight, the hair length needed to go as well. I wanted a style that I couldn't just throw into a ponytail. The great news is I'm happy with both (So's Kevin)! The weight is melting off (I'll share my diet later) and I LOVE my hair!! I'll try and post a before and after photo. I'm happy to hear what you think!
BTW, Tyler took the cheesy
brunette pic.
First of all, the new look...I decided when we moved here to try out my natural color because I hadn't in 17 years..I HATED it. It totally washed me out and aged me. I decided that while I'm in the process of losing weight, the hair length needed to go as well. I wanted a style that I couldn't just throw into a ponytail. The great news is I'm happy with both (So's Kevin)! The weight is melting off (I'll share my diet later) and I LOVE my hair!! I'll try and post a before and after photo. I'm happy to hear what you think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Michelle! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the hair! It's so cute!
Totally love the hair! Go flip!
Thanks!!
Very cute. I love the new do!
Post a Comment