Monday, May 11, 2009

Tin Grins Are In



Our orthodontist is enjoying my travel/furniture fund for the next 2 years. Actually, Brandon has the better deal. He does not need bands and should be in braces 18 months. Emily will have bands and be in braces two years. I remember getting teased about my braces and my Mom bought me this cute T-shirt that had a smiley brace face and read, "Tin Grins Are In". Fortunately for my kids, EVERYONE their ages seem to have braces.

3 comments:

Becky said...

with the spike in Bran's hair and the silver teeth he should be able to get radio reception :)

Kevin and Michelle... said...

That's funny. I'm just glad they only go in every other month to see the ortho so I don't always have to see new colors on their teeth. Brandon started with blue and Emily with alternating orange and green.

Becky said...

the colors are the best part, natalie gets them to coordinate with things like blue for the BYU football game... I had clear brackets so no one would see them... the good old days when we didn't want to draw attention to our mouths!