Sunday, May 17, 2009

Dimitri and Boris



Brandon has taught Tyler to play a Russian Spy. They chase each other around the house screaming how they are going to "get" each other. I think it is so funny that all three of my boys have such brilliant imaginations. At different stages, I've seen them come up with the most amazingly fun things. Brandon is Boris and Tyler is Dimitri. Tyler looks around the house for costumes and props.

I remember when Brandon was almost five, we were at a Mc D's playland in Provo. Lots of other kids were there and in no time, Brandon had this group of 10+ kids pretending the climbing toy was Captain Hook's ship and Brandon was Peter Pan. They all role-played and did whatever Brandon suggested. Brandon still uses that same imagination with his brothers. Tyler really adores Jacob and Brandon. Tyler still refers to Jacob as his "Little Buddy".

No comments: