Oh how I love Facebook! I'm sure there is not a single one of you who doesn't know that! I have decided that too many people who are acquaintances of mine know too much of my business by me putting my personal feelings out there everyday. My blog is for my family and my friends. I will still use Facebook as a wonderful way to keep up with friends and family, but try to post most of my stuff here. My Facebook profile page has a link to my blog with the assumption being only friends and family will be interested in checking in....will see how that goes. When I started the blog, it was private. I invited people to see it, but they kept getting kicked off or losing the link so hopefully, having an open blog will make it easier to keep up with us.
I have been lousy at keeping up on my blog since I joined Facebook. It's time to change that beginning with this post. It is too hard to go back and take all my pictures from Facebook and iPhoto and catch up on here so I will start with my most recent event, The Peter Pan Musical. Please enjoy looking at my previous blogs from 2007-2009.
I intend to have albums made of my blog and continue to make scrapbooks of my photo albums. I hope my kiddos will one day appreciate their legacy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment